Senior EHS Specialist
Optimize Recruitment are partnering again with a global healthcare corporation, operating in the medical devices and pharmaceutical space to recruit a Senior EHS Specialist for a permanent post in County Offaly.
This is a stand-alone position, reporting directly in to the Plant Director. Salary information is €40-45K DOE + benefits.
- Comply with all Health & Safety Policies and instructions and actively contribute to Company efforts to promote safe behaviour and safe systems of work
- Conduct and/or coordinate EHS inspections and assessments to assure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies
- Provide training and information necessary to ensure responsible personnel are aware of corporate and governmental EHS regulations and requirements
- Ensure that safe working practices are always adhered to, including wearing PPE as appropriate
- Acquire knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, work instructions, and associated documentation
- Provide progress reports, as appropriate, to corporate and facility management
- Evaluate new materials and material use to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, promote a safe work environment and protect the environment
- Bachelors Degree in EHS or Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years EHS experience within a manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to interact with employees and managers at all levels within an organisation
- Passion for Continuous Improvement and a positive, compliant safety culture
Full spec available upon request.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.