- Minimum Degree level in Electrical Engineering
- Chartership desirable
- 7 + years Building Services Consultancy Design experience
- Expert user of Amtech, Relux/Dialux
- BIM experience advantageous
- Proven experience of delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle.
- Expert knowledge and experience in the following Electrical design areas: Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Small Power and Data, Fire alarms, CCTV & Intruder Alarms, MV/LV Power Distribution, Containment and BMS.
- Excel at working on several projects simultaneously and show the ability to prioritise and plan work.
- Lead and manage full Electrical Design on projects of all sizes demonstrating Client care at all times.
- Fulfil electrical design work as required.
- Provide quality control for Electrical Engineering projects across all offices.
- Project cost control.
- Management of both project teams and cross-functional teams within the organisational structure.
- Lead change in new systems and technologies.
- Mentor and develop less experienced Engineers.
- Assist modellers to produce detailed working drawings in 3D and scheme drawings.
- Travel to client and project locations as required.
- Seek out new project opportunities for the company.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lisa : 056 7786631 / 083 3739075
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: DL – 18992