Senior Electrical Engineer (Dublin or South East)
Leading multi-disciplinary Design Consultancy, whose name has been synonymous with successful projects since their incorporation (50+ years old) is seeking to add an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to their team.
Our client has offices based in Dublin and the South East of Ireland, presenting the opportunity for the successful individual to be based in either location, depending on where they are located.
The successful engineer will have the following:
- Degree in electrical engineering and ideally be Chartered
- 7+ years relevant experience
- Proven ability of manage teams and large-scale projects
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Leading the design of complex electrical projects from concept through to completion.
- Managing a team of engineers
- Liaising with clients, architects and project managers.
- Ensure technical and design excellence on projects
- Attend client meeting.
Excellent remuneration package on offer to the successful candidate.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference EC- 18031 number in the title of the mail.
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.