Senior Electrical Design Engineer (South East Ireland)
Optimize is partnering with an established engineering practice in the South East of Ireland to lead the pursuit for an experience Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
This excellent opportunity will suit an ambitious and high calibre Electrical Engineer with strong experience in the design and project management.
The successful will lead the Electrical Design Team within the Building Services Division. Project5 workload will include healthcare, pharmaceutical, food & beverage projects
The successful individual will have the following:
- The ability to lead a multidisciplinary team and assist others in developing solutions and completing detail design.
- Chartered Engineer status (or approaching same).
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience with a proven track record in a design environment.
- Experience of projects such as healthcare, pharmaceutical, food & beverage would advantageous.
- Be familiar with the Medium Voltage/Low Voltage, Lighting, Fire Alarm, Earthing/Lightning Protection, CCTV/Security Systems, and an understanding of BMS, High Tension design, Switchgear systems, Transformers and design in ATEX environments.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and a consistent track record of initiative and achievement, with the ability to represent the organisation at business presentations.
- Experience of the Irish &/or UK engineering market is essential.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English.
The principal requirement of the role is to provide key engineering design and project management expertise to ensure the optimum delivery of Client projects.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing engineering designs to ensure the optimum delivery of Clients’ projects.
- Using your experience in the design of HVAC, Water Services, Heating and Chilled Water Systems, Gas Systems and BMS.
- Involvement in all stages of the project lifecycle, from inception and design through to testing, commissioning and handover.
- Mentoring of engineering and technicians.
Remuneration package that will be commensurate with experience.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Job Reference No: EC-21578
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.