Senior Electrical Quantity Surveyor (Connacht)
The successful individual will manage the Electrical Quantity Surveying functions for various projects and also to maximise the commercial benefit for the company.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Quantity Surveyor Degree Qualified
- 5+ years of Quantity surveying on Electrical Projects is essential
- Proficient in Excel.
- Detailed knowledge of commercial management and QS Role within construction
- Knowledge of contract conditions and their applications
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Record Keeping and Administration Skills
- Process driven and focused on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
Duties of the role will include:
- Skilled and budgeting, reporting, developing BOQ’s, profit plans.
- Undertake and manage interim commercial meetings with the Client and Internal Project Team.
- Report in detail as required for the Project Manager on the commercial status of the project.
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts.
- Ability to administer the contract obligations and meet additional Client requirements.
- Ability to identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to Senior Management.
- Capable of costing and agreeing daily work changes to include managing the subcontractor remeasurement of contract works, site dayworks and site change orders.
- Maintain accurate records and provide necessary detailed backup to support commercial tracking and costing.
- Negotiate, as necessary with clients.
Full job description available for review, upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Marian on 056 7786631
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: MG – 19455