Title: Senior Environmental Consultant
Duration: Permanent (Full-time)
Leading international multi-disciplined consultancy has a requirement for a Senior Environmental Consultant to join their expanding team.
The work will involve a wide range of Environmental Consultancy deliverables with a primary focus on providing general environmental support while also undertaking specialist assessments within the successful candidates field, and input into Environmental Impact Assessment Reports for a diverse range of public sector and commercial clients.
The successful consultant will have the following:
- 3rd level qualification in environmental or a related science; (Minimum Level 8). MSc preferable.
- Chartership within a relevant professional institution would also be preferable.
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience in Environmental Consultancy
- Experience specifically in the co-ordination and preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment reports, and general environmental assessment.
- Proven track record of engaging with external stakeholders.
- Proven track record of engaging with clients / sub-contractors.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant environmental legislation.
Duties of the role will include:
- Prepare EIAR documents and general environmental technical assessments for major infrastructural / commercial / residential developments.
- Deliver environmental projects from start right through to completion.
- Review project budgets.
- Work closely with other departments within the Clients organisation.
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior members of the Environmental Team.
- Provide expert environmental technical assistance to the Business.
- Engage with clients / sub-contractors / external stakeholders as required.
The successful Environmental Consultant will be based out of Dublin office with remote working options.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 087 0505417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22369