Senior Environmental Consultant (Dublin)
A multidisciplinary consultancy, established almost 20 years ago, offering specialist services on a range of environmental and engineering disciplines, currently have an opening for a highly experienced Environmental Consultant to join their team.
Location: Dublin North
- Degree and / or MSc qualification in a specific technical area such as chemistry or engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the Environmental sector
- Membership/Chartership of a recognised Environmental Professional body such as IEMA, IGI, CIWM, CIWEM etc.
- Experience of preparing EIS and EIAR Reports
- Experience of EPA licensed sites and EPA enforcement
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Preparation of EPA Waste/IED/IPC Licensing Applications or Waste Facility Permit Applications
- Develop and Co-Ordinate Environmental Impact Statements
- Formulate Environmental Liability Risk Assessments, Closure Restoration and Aftercare Management Plans
- Produce Operational Waste Strategies, Construction and Demolition Waste Management Plans for development
- Co-ordinate environmental monitoring programmes (water, effluent, discharge licence related) and prepare compliance reports
Full details available on request
Excellent salary package
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC18946