Senior Environmental Consultant
- Location: Dublin
- Remote working options.
- Client: Leading Environmental consultancy
The successful individual will have the following:
- Minimum 5 years experience working in the Environmental sector
- Qualification and experience in a specific technical area such as chemistry or engineering
- Experience of preparing EIS and EIAR Reports
- Experience of EPA licensed sites and EPA enforcement
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Membership/Chartership of a recognised Environmental Professional body such as IEMA, IGI, CIWM, CIWEM etc.
- Excellent report writing skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication & IT skills
Duties will include:
- Preparation of EPA Waste/IED/IPC Licensing Applications or Waste Facilities
- Permit Applications
- Preparation and Co-Ordination of Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (EIARs) or contributing to EIARs (supporting chapters etc)
- Preparation of Environmental Liability Risk Assessments, Closure Restoration and Aftercare Management Plans in accordance with current guidance
- Experienced in co-ordination of environmental monitoring programmes (water, effluent, discharge licence related) and preparation of periodic compliance reports.
Benefits will include:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension
- Company bonus
- PHI & Life Insurance
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Flexible working policy.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 087 0505417 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22361