Senior Environmental Consultant (Dublin)
Leading multi-disciplined consultancy has an immediate requirement for a Senior Environmental Consultant to join their dynamic team.
Our client delivers high-value technical advisory services in areas as diverse as:
- climate change
Experience of co-ordinating EIA and statutory consent applications would be a distinct advantage.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Leading and managing multi-disciplinary projects across a wide range of sectors
- Mentoring and career development of junior staff
- Preparation and peer review of technical reports
- Liaising with Clients
The successful individual will have the following:
- Relevant third level Degree
- 8+ years post qualification experience,
- Excellent knowledge of environmental and planning legislation is essential
- Ideally experience within the environmental consultancy area
- Ideally have experience in environmental assessments
- Experience in EIA/AA Co-ordination would be advantageous
- Membership of a professional body, having obtained or working towards chartership
- Strong technical report writing skills
- Good commercial acumen is required
Permanent opportunity within an experienced team which offers the successful individual excellent career development options.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-19150
Nominated for “Agency of the Year” – NRF Awards 2019
Winner of “Small Business of the Year” – Kilkenny Chamber of Commerce Awards 2017