Senior Environmental Scientist – Cork
- Consultancy environment experience
- Permanent role
- Sector: Waste & Resource Management
This position offers exposure to a broad range of areas within the waste management and environmental sectors, including, but not limited to, planning and EIAR, waste management, infrastructure development, waste licensing and permits, Industrial Emissions licensing, and environmental due diligence.
The successful individual will ideally have the following:
- Relevant degree qualification
- Experience of working in a similar consultancy environment
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience in an environmental position
- Experience of public and stakeholder consultation
- Proven track record of management of Environmental Impact Assessment Reports, planning and licence/permit applications for a wide range of projects
- Experience with planning, environmental and waste management legislation
- Familiarity with planning, environmental and waste management legislation
Full details available for review.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417 or e-mail in your curriculum vitae in the strictest confidence.
Job Ref No: EC-21705
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence.