Senior Environmental Scientist
Leading consultancy based in Dublin has exciting opportunity for a Senior Environmental Consultant to join their team.
Working in the waste and resource management team in the Dublin the successful scientist with be required to aid in the expansion of the division.
Working closely with the Project Director, responsibilities will include:
- Project management and coordination of Environmental Impact Assessments, Strategic, Environmental Assessments, Appropriate Assessments, planning application documentation and other environmental reports
- Actively participate in the delivery of business development initiatives
- Manage the implementation of regulatory approvals
- Provide expert environmental technical assistance to the business
The successful individual will have the following:
- Degree level in a relevant environmental discipline
- 10+ years post-graduate experience in an environmental position
- Experience in a consultancy role is essential
- Chartered status in relevant discipline
- Experience of public and stakeholder consultation
- Familiarity with planning, environmental and waste management legislation
- Proven track record in Project management and contribution to the preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment Reports, planning and licence/permit applications for a wide range of projects
- Experience with planning, environmental and waste management legislation
- Excellent report writing and technical reviewing skills
- Experience of engaging with external stakeholder, clients, sub-contractors
This position offers exposure to a broad range of areas within the waste management and environmental sectors, including, but not limited to, planning and EIAR, waste management, infrastructure development, waste licensing and permits, Industrial Emissions licensing, and environmental due diligence.
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417 or e-mail in your curriculum vitae in the strictest confidence.