Senior Financial Controller (South East Ireland)
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the finance function of this innovative business based in the South East of Ireland.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Qualified Accountant with +5 plus experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills including Sage Line 50 and Excel
- People mgt. and HR skills/knowledge
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- Proven, consistent track record of employment is essential
Key Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the accountancy department of the business
- Reporting to the board of directors on the financial performance of the group
- Preparing annual Budgets, Forecasts, cash flow projections, etc.
- Oversee the production of monthly management accounts
- Identifying potential costs reductions, margin improvements, customer profitability, etc.
- Manage the working capital of the business including credit control.
- Manage and develop the accounts team
- Contribute to the overall strategy of the business
- Coordinate with external bodies including auditors, revenue, banks etc.
- Ensure the financial systems meet the changing needs of the business
- Oversee the HR function of the business
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Gemma Butler on: 056 7786631
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: GB:19368
Nominated for “Agency of the Year” – NRF Awards 2019
Winner of “Small Business of the Year” – Kilkenny Chamber of Commerce Awards 2017