Senior Graphic Designer (Kilkenny)
Award winning brand & marketing agency based in Kilkenny is seeking to recruit an experienced Graphic Designer to join their expanding team.
Initially a 6-month contract with the possibility of moving into a permanent role thereafter.
Our client works with high-profile businesses who compete in international business markets in a range of sectors.
The successful graphic designer will have:
- 4+ years’ experience as a graphic designer
- Expert level Adobe Creative Cloud suite esp. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- The ability to apply strong creative to real-world applications.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail is essential, especially relating to colour, typography and layout.
- Strong career aspirations.
- Experience of Adobe XD, Animate, or Prezzi would advantageous.
Duties / skills will include:
- Graphic design, design and layout of documents for both print and digital mediums
- Brand development, research, concept, development and presentation of identity work
- Web development, understanding of that process and basic knowledge of html / css
- Concept genesis to final handover to developers, printers, or clients
Full job detail available upon request.
Flexibility available around working from home from time to time – specifics available upon request.
You will be asked to provide a portfolio of work that showcases your proven creative capabilities.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Gemma Butler in the strictest confidence on: 056 7786631 / Gemma@optimizerecruitment.ie
All applications are dealt with in the strictest confidence.