Senior Health and Safety Officers (WWT)
A well-established company which specialises in water and wastewater projects have a number of fantastic opportunities for Site Health and Safety Officers of all levels based in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years’ construction experience and a relevant third level qualification.
- Liaise between the Project Manager and Sub-contractors
- Advise management on all aspects of health & safety
- Administration of Insurance claims, accident/ incident recording
- Site document control
- Safety inspections and audits
- Identify training requirements
- Compilation of Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Meticulous in relation to enforcing safety standards on site.
- Proficient in implementing toolbox talks and site induction training.
- Extensive experience in the preparation of safety documents, i.e. method statements, site safety plans, etc.
- Highly experienced in managing site safety
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Provide instructions to site personnel
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG-18947 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.