Quantity Surveyor (PQS Firm) – Kilkenny
Working environment: Office and partial remote working.
Award winning PQS, Project Management & Cost Consultancy is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their Kilkenny office. (Intermediate to senior level).
With multiple offices in Leinster, our client provides construction procurement and construction cost management advice to both public and private sector Clients throughout Ireland.
Projects range in value up €30m in various sectors such as:
- Hotel & Leisure
With an excellent company culture, a real focus on work/life balance & the quality of the service provided this role can provide an ambitious individual the opportunity to work alongside the senior management team and have a direct influence on the direction of the organisation.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
- Relevant work experience in a PQS environment (3+ years minimum)
- Working knowledge of Buildsoft Cubit and/or Cost X
- SCSI RICS Chartered is preferred, however not essential.
- Experience of delivering construction projects under the RIAI and/or Public Works Contract
- A high level of attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communication skills and relevant I.T. skills
- Good commercial business acumen
Educational supports, training and guidance also provided by the experienced management team.
Salary & package negotiable depending on experience.
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 087 0505417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22760