Senior International Business Developer Manager – Waterford (Medical)
Our client a leading manufacturing company in Waterford are currently recruiting for a Senior International Business Developer Manager. The ideal candidate will develop and maintain new and existing sales channels across EMEA, as well as managing the customer relationships from initial introduction to hand over of customer to NPI team and beyond.
Key Duties/ responsibilities:
- Achieve sales targets and sustained revenue growth
- Identify new market opportunities and generate sales for new capability and service offering
- Develop opportunities with current customer base
- Direct sales
- Monitor key customer relationships
- Develop strategic relationship within multinational accounts to ensure product offering is integrated into customer organization
- Communicate and implement all sales and marketing programs for region
- Attend local / national / international meetings as necessary
- Report competitive intelligence to marketing and sales management
- General reports for leadership team
- Team with engineering function on costings and proposals
- Continuously develop technical knowledge
- Other duties as required
Skills and requirements:
- Hons degree preferably in a Business or Engineering discipline
- 5+ years of commercial experience operating within medical device / life sciences contract manufacturing organisation.
- Proven track record of sales growth in medical device contract design / manufacturing business
- Self-motivational and target driven
- Exposure to normal factory environment from time to time, PPE may be required.
- Good business acumen and organization skills
- High comfort level with technical elements in the role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to close sales at different levels in customer organizations
- Excellent technical knowledge highly desirable
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18891 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.