Senior Marketing Executive (Maternity Contract)
Optimize is currently recruiting a Senior Marketing Executive to cover a Maternity Leave for a leading company based in Kilkenny City.
The Senior Marketing Executive will be a key member of the marketing team and work closely with the Commercial, Sales, and Product teams to implement the Marketing Plan.
Requirements of the role will include:
- 4+ years’ experience working in a busy marketing department is essential
- 3rd level relevant marketing or business qualification
- Creative and proactive person
- The ability to work in a busy marketing department, meet deadlines, work on multiple projects
- The ability to prioritise & to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and make decisions
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite especially excel
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supervise all day-to-day activities within the team (Deputise for the marketing manager as required)
- Implement the marketing plan ‘on time’ and within budget.
- Prioritise and meet all deadlines for the department
- Keep on top of & track the multiple Spend Requisitions and keep them moving through the system.
- Oversee print quotes and stocks of brochures
- Meet customers, attend customer events and tradeshows as and when required.
- Support and liaise with our trade partners on new account support, product and brochure updates.
- Work with commercial team on pricing updates.
- Ensure the marketing plan and events calendar is delivered on time.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Gemma or Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC- 18974