Mechancial Design Engineer – South East Ireland
Leading multi-disciplinary Design Consultancy, whose name has been synonymous with successful projects since their incorporation (50+ years old) is seeking to add an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to their team.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years post-qualification experience
- Previous experience in leading a design team an advantage.
- Chartered or close to achieving chartership.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Experience in the design of the main Building Services Mechanical systems such as HVAC, public health, medical gas, pneumatic tube, steam etc.
- Revit experience would be an advantage.
- Project Planning.
- Designing and reviewing design work of junior engineers.
- Compilation of Specifications for Mechanical Services and Installations.
- Ensuring full co-ordination between specifications and drawings.
- Cost control.
- Compiling project reports.
- Conceptual design studies and reports.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lisa 083 373 9075
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number:
We operate a referral scheme – if you know someone open to new employment opportunities, why not send us on their up to date details (with their permission of course!). It could be worth €250 to you! T&C’s apply. Full details available upon request.
Please see below further opportunities I have available:
• Electrical Engineers (all levels) – Dublin/Cork/Galway
• Senior Mechanical Engineer – Dublin
• Civil Design Engineer – Telecommunications – South East