Senior Project Ecologist (North Dublin)
Leading consultancy has an opportunity for an experienced Ecologist to join their team based in North Dublin.
This opportunity offers exposure to a broad range of areas within the renewable energy, waste management and civil infrastructure sectors.
The successful individual will have the following:
- A degree in ecology or related subject
- 4+ years post graduate experience in environmental consultancy
- Member of CIEEM, CIWEM or equivalent professional body
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Detailed knowledge of wildlife and conservation legislation within Ireland
- Excellent communication, organisational and project management skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide expert ecological input for a range of projects
- Reports (prepare and/or compile information for Environmental Impact Statements and Appropriate Assessments)
- Manage individual contracts to deliver high quality ecological consultancy services
- Plan, conduct and supervise the execution of site ecological surveys and fieldwork
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of Construction Environmental Management Plans
Full detail available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417 or e-mail in your curriculum vitae in the strictest confidence.
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence.