Senior Project Manager (Healthcare)
Leading Project Management & Quantity Surveying firm is seeking an experienced project manager to join their Healthcare Project Management team .
The successful candidate will have acute hospital project experience.
The successful individual will have:
- Degree in Project Management, Construction Management or Relevant Engineering Degree
- 15 years post qualification experience, with an emphasis on Healthcare projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work proactively within project teams
- Excellent commercial business acumen
Duties of the role will include:
- Formulate plans to meet the goals and objectives of the project while adhering to an approved budget and timeline
- Develop overall programme timelines and budgets for the project in conjunction with the client team, design team and 3rd party stakeholders
- Develop clear communication, reporting and document control strategies for the project
- Oversee planning permission and detailed design project stages
- Oversee appointment of construction contracts and provision of advice around most appropriate form of contract
- Oversee delivery of construction contracts, building handover processes
- Manage support staff
Flexible location working options.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 087 0505417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22660