Senior Quantity Surveyor (Healthcare) – Dublin South
Leading PQS firm based in South Dublin is seeking an experienced Quantity to join their expanding Healthcare team.
Experience on acute hospital projects would be advantageous.
Duties of the role will include:
- Preparation of tender documentation including Bills of Quantities
- Preparation of development budgets and feasibility appraisals
- Implementation of Value Engineering
- Analysis of tender returns
- Programme Analysis
- Preparing Financial Reports
- Operation of Cost Management System
- Preparing Payment Recommendations
- Agreement of Compensation Costs
The successful commercially focussed individual will ideally have the following:
- B.Sc. in Quantity Surveying
- Chartered ideally
- 10 years post qualification experience (PQS preferred)
- Experience of working on Healthcare projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work proactively within project teams
An attractive package is available for the successful individual.
Flexible location working options.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 087 0505417 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22661