Senior Quantity Surveyor – Co. Meath
Medium sized building contractor is seeking an experience Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Over 15 years in business and with turnover in excess of €20m, our client is seeking an ambitious QS to join their team. Currently 2 quantity surveyors on the team.
The successful QS will have the following:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with a building contractor
- Experience of estimating, procurement, valuations and final accounts.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel. Buildsoft experience would be advantageous, not essential.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program.
- Providing the necessary information to enable an accurate and regular review of cash flow and position on contracts to be maintained.
- Managing supplier agreements and sub-contracts on projects.
- Ensure understanding and adherence to all contract obligations by stakeholders.
- Cost Control and Cost Management of multiple projects.
- Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager.
- Mentoring junior member of the team, as required.
Excellent pakage on offer.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Eoin on 087 0505417 or via e-mail to Eoin@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number EC- 22474 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.