Senior Quantity Surveyor (Waterford)
Leading building contractor based in the South East Region is seeking to recruit an experienced quantity surveyor to join their team.
Turnover in excess of €50m+ and with a strong portfolio of work for the coming years, this is an exciting team to join an established contractor whose name is synonymous with quality building projects.
Responsibilities of the role will include all aspects of Quantity Surveying:
- Measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections.
- Liaising with clients, vendors and construction managers.
- Monitor cost from vendors or subcontractors and review variances
Joining a commercial team of 6, the successful individual will ideally have the following:
- Hold a Degree in construction economics or Quantity Surveying.
- 7+ years relevant experience.
- Experience of assisting with tenders and pricing.
- Ability to negotiate with sub-contractors and agree final accounts.
- Experience of being involved in the construction phase of projects would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and IT skills (Excel & Word)
Full details available upon request.
Salary and package negotiable, depending on experience.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin : 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22477