Senior Recruitment Consultant (Construction / Engineering) Kilkenny
Optimize Recruitment based in the heart of Kilkenny City are growing their Engineering and Construction teams. We have an opening for an ambitious, enthusiastic and energic person to join our established recruitment business. If you wish to join a successful team, please continue to read
We are looking for a professional Recruitment Consultant with 4+ years’ experience to join our existing team to manage the end-to-end 360 recruitment cycle for candidates and clients.
- Take a lead role to develop our company as an employer of choice utilising the brand and the platforms available.
- Drive a quality client / candidate experience during the recruitment process.
- To drive recruitment strategy in order to improve the quality of recruitment by working proactively with clients to identify needs as early as possible and to ensure these vacancies are filled in a timely manner.
- Identify innovative talent sourcing strategies for the various talent pool levels as required.
- Identify commercial opportunities and develop strong client relationships.
- Educate and lead talent pools and clients throughout the hiring process.
- Source candidates through various strategies.
- Develop plans to accomplish monthly and quarterly business growth goals.
- Understand client companies and their culture to assist in identifying suitable candidates.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with hiring managers to identify both current and future staffing needs in line with Company Budgets.
- Career mapping: Assist and advise on suitable career advancements in order for individuals to achieve their professional goals.
- Use Innovation to attract top talent including technical candidate sourcing through job boards, networking, referrals and various social media platforms both domestically and across other international markets.
- Lead employer branding initiatives.
- Negotiate offers and terms of business.
- Determine selection criteria and qualify candidates to meet job requirements, incorporating cultural fit criteria and ensuring working standards for diversity and fairness are adhered to.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Support and influence the candidate throughout the recruitment process through to placement and settling in period.
- Lead by example and ensure that Company’s best practices and Core Values are always demonstrated.
- Maintain accurate CRM data and records.
- Meet or exceed target KPIs and report accordingly on monthly metrics.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Create a strong talent pipelines for the company’s current and future hiring needs.
The successful individual will ideally have the following:
- 4+ years recruitment experience within the Engineering and / or Construction sector.
- Experience in either agency or in-house talent acquisition is required.
- Experience with utilising social media job boards, resume databases, employee referral programs and various professional associations, recruitment agencies and professional networks both nationally and internationally.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Strong understanding and skillsets of sales pipelines, business development and lead generation.
- Excellent track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
In Optimize we are aware of the demands and competitiveness within the recruitment Industry. We believe training and education are essential tools to support and develop recruitment consultants and we ensure both internal and external opportunities are available for our team. Within our weekly and quarterly hands on meeting we give our Recruiters the opportunity to be innovative and share their ideas and deploy accordingly.
We believe in recognising success, you will be rewarded with a generous basic and uncapped commission, subsided gym membership, free car parking, flexible work environment and fun days out with the team. There is an exciting career opportunity in the heart of the city.
For additional information and a confidential discussion contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417 or e-mail in your curriculum vitae in the strictest confidence.
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence.