Senior Safety Officer (Construction) – South East
Office based with requirements to carry out site audits in Wicklow, Kilkenny, Waterford & Wexford.
Our Client, an established building contractor is seeking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Officer for a position based in the South East.
- Health and Safety Diploma or Degree is essential,
- 5+ years’ experience.
- Experience in the construction industry is essential.
- Previous experience managing safety on site.
- Excellent communication, leadership & presentation skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct site audits and carry out inspections
- Ensure that record of statutory inspections are kept for all activities and plant equipment;
- Review statutory notifications to the Health & Safety Authority for the project and ensure all incident / accident reporting is up to date.
- Organise and chair Safety Meetings as required
- Review relevant information for inclusion in the Safety Files
For additional information and a confidential discussion contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417 or e-mail in your curriculum vitae in the strictest confidence.
Job Ref No: EC-21981
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence.