Senior Sales Executive – Meat Industry – (Leinster)
Our client a well established and highly regarded processor of beef and lamb are looking for a senior salesperson to join their team. The ideally candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role. This is a great opportunity to build on a sales career within the Meat/Agricultural industry.
- Routine sales and order capturing from established customer base together with all associated administration
- Initiate / stimulate commercial activity in your area of market responsibility consistent with sales targets.
- Prepare and present professional presentations and proposals for prospective clients.
- Support implementation of business commercial strategy as a team member working closely with all colleagues, interfacing with production, administration and customer service.
- Capability to offer an efficient /flexible delivery service to current & targeted customer base key to the continuing success of our business.
- Participate in sales forecasting and production planning process ensuring commercial plans are consistent with company objectives and budgets
- Some previous experience in the primary meat/food sector or in a related position is desirable.
- Fluency in English
- An ability to demonstrate the commercial acumen to work and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised and disciplined.
- Proficient in MS Office and other relevant systems.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18818 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.