Senior Software Engineer – Finance Sector (Kilkenny)
Optimize are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer with full stack programming skills. The ideal candidate must be interested in solving challenging problems and shipping high quality code. You will work with engineering team to design, build and deliver new product features and solutions. This role has a secure pathway for the right candidate to progress to Head of Development as the company grows.
- Developing and designing best in class technology
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Testing and deploying programs
- Remediating and enhancing existing software
- Integrating software components and third-party programs
Skills that will help you in the role:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field required
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer or similar role
- Experience of building API’s is essential
- Python, Java, .net, Java Script and requirement to learn new languages as required
- Proficiency in coding languages and frameworks/systems
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases (SQL or NOSQL)
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new programming languages and technologies;
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Familiarity with AWS and Serverless technologies and exposure to banking system technology are not essential but are keenly sought.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 19192 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.