Senior Structural Engineer (Associate) – South East Ireland
Due to continued growth in the practice an exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Structural Engineer to join an expanding, innovative Design Consultancy based in the South East region.
You will be required to lead a team and manage a range projects across various sectors (Public & Private) including: commercial, residential, retail & healthcare.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Honours degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- 10+ years’ post graduate experience
- Chartered status
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Good commercial business acumen
- Experience working within a consultancy in Ireland and /or the UK.
- Excellent Project Management skills • Proven ability to lead a team and prioritise workloads & resources.
Working closely with the Managing Director, this individual will have the opportunity to deliver a range of large-scale projects from inception to completion, leading a team of 10+ staff and getting exposure into the commercial development of this expending consultancy.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-18350