Senior Structural Engineer (Limerick)
As a senior engineer you will be working closely with senior managers on the delivery of major structural projects. You will be responsible for the technical, managerial and commercial aspects of your project. Your work will be carried out in accordance with the company ISO procedures.
- Honours degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- 5+ years postgraduate experience in engineering consultancy environment.
- Chartered Status with Engineers Ireland or applying for chartership.
- Good understanding of engineering principles and a strong technical focus.
- The ability to apply engineering principles and codes of practice to solve technical issues.
- Excellent conceptual design abilities to provide robust and economical solutions.
- Structural design software such as CADS, SCIA, Fastrack, STRAP, TEDDS, etc.
- Independent judgement in the application of engineering science and knowledge including complex design, construction and management.
- Good leadership skills.
- High level of commercial understanding and awareness.
- Good understanding of the Irish regulatory and policy issues.
This engineer will have a successful track record working closely in partnership with clients and contractors and other members of design teams.
On offer: A comprehensive remuneration package which will includes competitive salary in line with experience, company pension and a commitment to ongoing training and development.
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.