My client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are seeking a Senior Supply Chain Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role will have a number of direct reports and suit an individual with 10+years experience in a GDMP environment. This company is listed on FORBES Top 100 companies.
Excellent salary circa €90K & benefits on offer for this role.
- Manage and develop the supply chain team to meet business, site and department goals and objectives
- Manage and operate MRP/ERP systems including SAP IBP
- Ensure achievement of department budgets
- Ensure products are being transported in a secure and controlled manner that mitigates against the risk of impact to the product quality, safety or efficacy
- Support positive communications and interactions with internal departments within the business
- Manage supplier and service providers’ performance including adherence to metrics and key performance indicators in order to proactively identify potential supply issues and improve efficiencies
- Manage the planning, supply and delivery of new products and suppliers
- Educated to degree level or higher in supply chain, science or other related discipline
- 10+ years experience in a cGMDP environment with a very strong knowledge of quality, regulatory, manufacturing and supply chain systems
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience in a regulated dynamic environment
- A strong technical background in pharmaceutical industry, production scheduling and capacity planning or equivalent is essential to this role
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Understanding of customs and beliefs of other groups or cultures
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, contact Lee on 056 7786631 / firstname.lastname@example.org