My client, well established in the manufacturing of waste equipment are seeking a Service Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Salary €35-40K DOE.
- To deliver 365-day a year after sales service to our customers
- To manage field service engineers as efficiently as possible considering their time on the road and travelling
- Work within a budget and deliver weekly and monthly KPI’s
- To manage the maintenance, training and annual cost of internal fleet of rental machines
- To provide customers with the most up to date safety training and records for their machines and operatives
- Manage all aspects of service vehicle parts stocks and vehicle maintenance
- Ideal candidate must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in dealing with a team of service engineers
- Have technical ability and an in dept understand of electrics and hydraulics
- Organisational skills
- Must have excellent IT skills. Knowledge of Sage and Field Motion would be a benefit
- A full clean driving licence also essential
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, contact Lee on 056 7786631 / email@example.com
Your CV will never be released without your prior consent.
JOB REF: LD-19346