Setting Out Engineer (South Dublin & Wicklow)
- Projects: Education & Healthcare projects.
- Package: €50k-€55k + transport plus benefits.
Main contractor is seeking an experienced Site Setting-out Engineer to join their team.
This dynamic contractor is established 30+ years & has completed projects in both Public and Private Sectors.
The successful individual will ideally have the following
- 5+ years post qualification experience
- Relevant degree qualification
- Proficient in the use of total stations, EDM’s, Lasers or Dumpy level
- Working Knowledge of BIM advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, capable of delivering reports verbally and written
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Set out the works in accordance with drawings, specifications and site surveys
- Liaise with the project planners regarding construction programmes and supplier outputs
- Quality control and record keeping in accordance with procedural method statements
- Provides records in respect of variation orders and site instructions
- Adheres to all safety requirements
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 0870505417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC- 22081