Setting Out Engineer (Waterford)
Leading South East based main contractor is seeking an experienced Site Setting-out Engineer to join their team. This dynamic contractor is established over 25 years & has completed projects across all ranges of the Construction Industry (both Public and Private Sector) up to the value of €40m.
The successful individual will be on site in Waterford city.
The successful individual will ideally have the following
- 3+ years post qualification experience
- Relevant degree qualification
- Proficient in the use of total stations, EDM’s, Lasers or Dumpy level
- Working Knowledge of BIM advantageous, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, capable of delivering reports verbally and written
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Set out the works in accordance with drawings, specifications and site surveys
- Liaise with the project planners regarding construction programmes and supplier outputs
- Quality control and record keeping in accordance with procedural method statements
- Provides records in respect of variation orders and site instructions
- Adheres to all safety requirements
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Marian on:
056 7786631 / 086 0444833
All applications will be dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: MG: 19206