SHEQ Coordinator (West Dublin)
The SHEQ Coordinator will support the SHEQ Advisors (No. 6) in the development and delivery of the SHEQ strategy for the business including delivering support, advice and guidance to the project delivery and management team.
Duties will include:
- Providing support to the SHEQ department.
- Management and filing of all SHEQ records and documentation.
- Ordering – PPE supplies, signage, handbooks, etc
- Training – booking training courses, notifying attendees and supervisors, management of training records. Updating staff competency matrix. Filing certs into employee training files.
- Preparing site folders (e.g. blank inspections, induction forms, CPP, etc.).
- Creating site H&S notice boards.
- Statutory Inspections – booking of inspections from competent persons and filing of records, e.g. extinguisher service, lifting gear, PFPE, fire alarm service, PAT testing, racking, etc.
- Ensuring employees files up to date EG: copies of certs, completing document check online and filing away certs.
- Archiving records into stores – collating required records, labelled boxes, updating archive register.
- Updating forms and procedures on QEHS management system when required.
- Assisting with maintenance of external certification and awards entries.
- Add site inspections scores to H&S Inspection league table.
- Administration of Hazard reporting system.
- Organising and attending SHEQ meetings. Producing and circulating minutes from meetings.
- Environmental – recording waste removed from site, updating SWMPs.
The successful individual will have :
- Health & safety qualification would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential.
- Excellent IT skills : MS office suite.
- Availability to meet deadlines
- Understanding / experience of the construction industry ideally.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on 056 7786631 / 0870505417 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Vacancy Reference Number: EC-22040
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.