Shift Line Manager
My client are seeking an experienced Shift Line Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity within the food industry.
Full, detailed spec available upon request.
- Liaise with maintenance and Quality Assurance personnel to ensure smooth start up and running of equipment, and minimise down time
- To manage the cleaning of the plant from within your team in line with cleaning schedule
- Ensure all plant equipment is run to its full potential and that downtime is recorded accurately and is minimized through careful planning and organization. This is especially important at shift handover
- Achieve line efficiencies as agreed with BU Manager which will be constantly reviewed and improved upon with experience and/or introduction of new technology, leading to identifiable Measures of Performance
- Help, promote, supervise and encourage staff to deliver a quality product on a consistent basis by providing the example, commitment and information required and creating a positive working environment / atmosphere
- To consistently maintain the plant and its equipment in a clean, tidy and orderly manner
- Demonstrate a Zero Tolerance attitude towards a poorly organised workplace
- Ensure all paperwork is completed for traceability purposes completing a walk about and spot checking same
- Liaise with auditors and visitors as required during customer audits
- Manage any employee returning back to work from long term illness / injury liaising with H&S and HR as to the rehabilitation program and forms
- Champion a positive H&S culture at all times
- Responsible for the safety of the site in the “out of hour’s” working periods namely nights and weekends.
- Strong and consistent Leader
- Strong people management skills with a proven ability to communicate, engage, motivate, influence and build strong working relationships with people is required
- Results orientated, drive for perfection
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to operate and succeed within a target and KPI driven environment
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, contact Lee on 056 7786631 / firstname.lastname@example.org