Shift Manager (Permanent)
Optimize Recruitment are currently partnering with a well renowned manufacturing company to recruit a Shift Manager on a permanent basis. This role will report directly to the Plant Manager and work in a two shift cycle pattern of 8-4, 4-12.
Competitive salary, shift premium and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers, providing support and guidance to all team members
- Review team member performance and identify training needs
- Ensure that safety, quality and production standards are maintained to legal and company standards
- Work with the planning team to plan and organise production schedules.
- Manage and evaluate people and machine resources to ensure maximum productivity and minimal downtime without compromising product safety or integrity
- Identify and working with other site disciplines, implement improvement plans to deliver site KPI targets
- Liaise with vendors in procuring and improving equipment and services
- Manage all manufacturing documentation including safety, quality and manufacturing to ensure that all procedures are followed on the shift
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3rd Level Qualification in an Engineering discipline
- 5 years+ Shift leadership experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Must have ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.