Site Administrator / Clerk – Donegal
Optimize Recruitment are seeking a Site Admin for a Tier 1 contractor. The ideal candidate will provide administrative support to the site staff. This person will require the ability to manage their own time, work to deadlines and produce a high standard of quality in their work.
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant experience
- Previous experience of document management systems will be an advantage
- Exceptional I.T skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook essential
- Be detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Excellent level of attention to detail and organisation
Duties of the Role:
- Must ensure everyone complies with the procedures & standards set in place
- Maintenance and processing of all paperwork on site
- Saving of relevant incoming project emails
- Scanning of site diaries, allocation sheets, labour reports
- Typing up of Design Team, Subcontractor, Internal Minutes
- Compiling of Progress Reports
- Maintaining contact details of all Organisations & Contacts relating to project
- Drawing management
- Uploading drawings to our system
- Distribution of drawings to contractors
- Maintaining drawing register
- Administration of Quality Plans
- Checking quality plans are being maintained by site staff & signed off relevant check sheets on time
- Retention of Contractual Documents on our system
- Safety File / O&M Manuals
- Compiling Safety file/O&M manual at the end of each project
Site Administrator is reportable to the Contracts Manager, Project Manager & Site Manager. Their role is to help assist in the smooth running of the project from start to finish.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG –18961 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.