Site Clerk – South Dublin / Wicklow
Leading Building Contractor, established over 50 years has an exciting opportunity for a Site Clerk to join their team.
Upcoming projects located in South Dublin, West Dublin & Co, Wicklow.
- Previous experience as a Site Clerk / Site Administrator / Site Secretary / Document Controller is essential.
- Experience of large commercial or pharmaceutical projects would be advantageous.
- Strong IT skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Be a good team player, flexible, adaptable, reliable and punctual
- Capable to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Documentation, drawing control and printing
- Administration relating to site matters including timesheets
- Filing of weekly site reports, memos and orders, etc.
- Material and plant requisition, in liaison with the foreman
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 22087