Site Engineer – CORK (Healthcare Facility)
We are currently seeking an experienced Site Engineer for a main contractor at the forefront of the industry for over 20 years.
Location: Cork City
Project Value: €12 million
- Setting out, levelling and quality control
- Check shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours.
- Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary.
- Adheres strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.
- Candidates should have a relevant engineering qualification and a minimum of five years work experience gained with a building contractor.
- Excellent IT skills, together with a sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment, is expected.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Marian on 0860444833 or Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference MG -21492 number in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.