Site Engineer (Tier 1 Building Contractor) Waterford
Our client is a leading and highly experienced construction company. Founded over 60 years ago, the Company has a long standing reputation for integrity, professionalism and excellence. Trading internationally, they are renowned for achieving excellence in quality, innovation and delivery.
Duties of the Site Engineer include:
- The accurate positioning of the structure in line, level and plumb.
- Interpretation of contract drawings.
- Checking accuracy of work
- Preparing the weekly programme of work in conjunction with the Site Manager / General Foreman and completing the daily diary of all activities.
- Ensuring that safe working methods are employed on site at all times.
- Maintaining accurate records, measurement, levels etc.,
- Ensuring that all surveying equipment on site is maintained in good working order and that regular checks / tests are carried out as required.
- Maintaining accurate records of all “as built” services.
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG-19207 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.