Site Engineers – CORK (Residential Developments)
We are currently seeking Site Engineers for a top tier construction company at the forefront of the industry for over 60 years.
Location: Skibbereen and Clonakilty, Co.Cork
Project Value: €100 million
- Setting out, levelling and quality control
- Check shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours.
- Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary.
- Adheres strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.
- Candidates should have a relevant engineering qualification and a minimum of two to three years work experience gained with a building contractor.
- Excellent IT skills, together with a sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment, is expected.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference MG- 19403 number in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.