Site Engineers Required Various Levels (Junior to Senior)
Main Contractor has immediate opportunities for Senior Engineers and Setting Out Engineers on large commercial projects throughout Dublin.
This is an opportunity to join a very well respected, progressive Company.
Depending on experience – the roles will involve:
- Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
- Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are met
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
The successful individuals will have:
- Relevant degree qualification
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience on construction sites, dependent on role
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG -19288 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.