Site Engineers X3 (Dublin)
Various Levels (Junior to Senior)
Main Contractor has immediate opportunities for Site Engineers on large commercial projects throughout Dublin.
Engineers will be based on site and will receive extensive training to develop the necessary skills to progress within the Company. This is an opportunity to join a very well respected, progressive Company.
The successful individuals will have:
- Relevant degree qualification
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience on construction sites, dependent on role
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
Depending on experience – the roles will involve:
- Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
- Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are met
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG -18728 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.