Site Foreman (Dublin 2)
Main contractor, with projects throughout the greater Dublin region is seeking to recruit an experienced, ambitious Site Foreman to join their team.
Projects Portfolio: Commercial, Retail, Education and Healthcare.
The successful candidate will manage trades foremen, site engineers, all other site staff and all sub-contract supervisors on site.
- Planning, organisation and direction of all construction work on site.
- Plan each week’s work in advance and review progress
- Attend weekly meetings with the Project Manager
- Prepare the weekly programme for the following week each Friday in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Attend official site meetings
- Direct and control all trades and sub-contract foremen on site and ensure that a good standard of order and discipline is maintained on site.
- Check that working hours are observed and that time is correctly recorded.
- Requisition all materials through the procurement officer in good time for delivery
- Report all breakdowns and maintenance requirements
- Ensure that a daily Site Diary is being kept on site.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in a safe and workmanlike manner.
- Ensure that a safety check on all hazards takes place weekly and that adequate preventative measures are put in place to avoid accidents.
- Complete all paperwork / records required by the Health & Safety plan and systems and save into appropriate folders in W/S.
- Action any relevant Safety Reports.
- Trade or Degree qualified
- Experience with a Main Contractor preferred
- 5-10 years experience in a similar role
Full job spec available on request
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG -18785 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.