Site Manager – Co. Tipperary
Optimize Recruitment are currently seeking a Site Manager specialising in internal and external finishes for a 12 million euro hotel extension project in Co.Tipperary. The chosen candidate will report to the Project Manager.
- Scheduling weekly work & weekly progress reports for review with the project manager
- Implementing Daily and Weekly programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
- Managing sub-contractors, operational staff and personnel on site
- Managing and Implementing the safety management system
- Overseeing all internal and external finishes
- Ensuring timely procurement & delivery of materials & plant
- Providing progress reports for the site management team and clients
- Dealing with the necessary paperwork and technology such as the company’s dropbox, MS project, e-mail etc.
- Weekly management team meetings
- Maintaining site records
- Degree/Diploma Qualification /related Trade qualification (Carpentry)
- Min 5+ years’ site management experience
- Conservation/Hotel experience would be an advantage
- Ability to oversee all Internal & External finishing works to the highest of standards. Must have a great eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisation & time management skills are essential
- Good understanding of current health & safety legislation
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 18866 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.