Site Manager (Galway City)
Project: Large Residential One-off project
Duties will include:
- Ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget
- Manage the day-to-day running of the site
- Implement quality assurance procedures
- Manage a direct labour workforce
- Manage all sub-contractors
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies and procedures as being adhered to
- Manage project scope and mitigates risk across projects
- Relevant 3rd level or trade qualified
- Substantial experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of trades
- Background in residential construction
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Vacancy reference EC-22053
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.