Site Manager – Limerick
Innovative construction and fit-out company, whom name is synonymous with pioneering projects is seeking to recruit a Site manager to join their team in Limerick.
The works will include fit-out of a vacant shopping centre for use as educational facility including lecture halls, tradesman training facilities, catering areas and associated amenities.
- Lead safety on your site from inception at site set up to completion
- Ensure accident / incidents are recorded accurately and reported to your Project/ Contracts Manager & the Safety team as soon as possible
- Ensure that projects are completed to programme, on budget and to an extremely high standard
- Excellent planning and scheduling of works ensuring the team meet project milestones and construction programmes to support delivery of all projects
- Value engineering to meet client requirements
- Ensure very good records are maintained throughout the project
- Ensure that all appointed sub-contractors are fully briefed on all the company systems & procedures & fully adhere to same in their day to day activities
- Deliver required reports on a timely basis as per requirements
- Work closely with the Project QS on meeting project budget, managing package costs flagging concerns
- Ensure all H&S, Quality and Environmental systems are managed and adhered to
- Trade background preferable
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written are required in this role to ensure company projects run smoothly
- Computer literate and familiar with MS word, project (or similar scheduling package), power point and excel
- Maintenance of good records on projects is vital
- Ensure all H+S, quality and environmental systems are managed and adhered to
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG -18856 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.