Site Manager (M&E) – FMCG (Dublin)
Optimize Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager for a large FMCG project in Central Dublin. The chosen candidate will take responsibility for the commercial and technical management of the project, liaising on a day-to-day basis with client representatives and the site team. Site team approx. 20 initially but the team will increase as the project progresses.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Engineering degree or equivalent, preferably in Mechanical/Electrical
- 8+ years’ post graduate experience
- Maintenance and troubleshooting experience of industrial utilities
- Management / Supervisory experience in an industrial utilities environment
- Design and/or modification of industrial utilities
- Six Sigma qualification would be an advantage
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Day-to-day communication with client representatives on site
- Management of site team, ensuring all responsibilities are met, including Health, Safety & Welfare of staff
- Recruitment of relevant staff
- Technical and commercial evaluation of required sub-contracted services
- Management of sub-contractors
- Weekly and or monthly reports of all activities on site
- Cost control and commercial contract management
- Financial Management and reporting of contract to the General Manager
- Familiarisation with relevant statutory acts relating to staff safety and welfare
Excellent salary & package available for the right candidate
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 18828 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.