Site Manager (South Tipperary)
Working closely with the PM the successful site manager will have the following:
- Degree/Diploma Qualification /related Trade qualification (Carpentry)
- 5+ years’ site management experience
- High level of finishing experience
- Ability to produce a program of works is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisation & time management skills are essential
- Demonstrate a high degree of responsiveness
- Good understanding of current health & safety legislation
- Computer literate in Microsoft office packages
- Ability to oversee all Internal & external finishing works to the highest of standards.
- Experience in co-ordinating temporary works on site
- Must have a great eye for detail – this is essential
Duties of the role will include:
- Maintain site records
- Provide progress reports for the site management team and clients
- Schedule weekly work programmes & weekly progress reports for review with the project manager
- Implement Daily and Weekly programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
- Manage sub-contractors, operational staff and personnel on site
- Oversee all internal and external finishes
- Ensure timely procurement & delivery of materials & plant
- Attend and chair weekly management team meetings
- Manage and implement the safety management system
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Eoin on 056 7786631 / 0870505417 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Vacancy Reference Number: EC-21943
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.