Our client, a dynamic and progressive house building company in the South East is currently seeking a Site Manager to join their team. Projects to date include large residential, apartment blocks, student accommodation, retail developments, hotels, offices and retail warehousing. Boasting tenants such as Tesco, Lidl, Aldi, Homebase , Next, Costa, Bank Of Ireland and many more.
The company prides itself on the development, training, and mentoring of each employee, increasing their competency. Staff are challenged, engaged and rewarded for performance.
Position Type: Full Time
Each site manager reports to the contracts manager and works closely with him or her to help drive the project through to successful completion, on time, within budget and to the highest standards required. We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated, willing to work on their own initiative and possesses good interpersonal and communication skills. He/She is competent in the use of computers and superior understanding of construction is vital. A keen eye for quality and detail is needed.
- 5+ Years of Experience in a similar role is important
- Construction Management, Quantity Surveyor or Engineering Degree/Diploma is an advantage
- Previous Site or Trade experience is an advantage
- Computer literate in MS Project, Autocad, MS Office, Google Drive
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Full Clean Driving licence
- Safe Pass
Detailed job spec available on request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 086 0444833 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG -21679 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.