Site Manager (Wind Farm)
Location: Co. Kildare
The successful candidate will manage the delivery of construction works on wind farm projects, co-ordinating the activities of main contractors to ensure works are carried out to required health and safety standards, project quality and performance requirements, and in compliance with planning and regulatory permits.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Hons (Level 8) Degree in Engineering (Civil/Structural)
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in large scale wind farm construction site management.
- Familiar with the obligations of an employer in the management of construction sites.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Manage the day to day activities on wind farm construction projects
- Fulfil the role identified in the project organisation structure, as agreed between the joint venture partners.
- Liaise with the appropriate responsible personnel for the project to manage any commercial impacts arising.
- Establish an appropriate records system for the site, based on the project quality plan, and the reporting arrangements of the contractors established for the project
- Ensure that all project team engineers, and or consultant resident engineers maintain a comprehensive suite of records
- Ensure all reporting to local authority and other statutory agencies as required in conjunction with planning and licence conditions are carried out.
Full job description available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417 or e-mail in your curriculum vitae in the strictest confidence.
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence.